Skip to main content

#52WOG ~ Spouse

It all began the day I said I love you! Very rarely do I get a chance to express my gratitude towards u, I won't let this go. 

We might have been the oddest couple, expecting exactly the opposite in life and yet we have come a long way. 

Through my worst times I have always found you beside me telling me I want to work this out, Everytime I stormed out you did come to me and tell me how much I loved you even though I would be shouting on top of my voice that I hate you, it would leave me devastated to still get your assurance on the relationship after a crisis, but at the same time thankful that you were holding onto it, our relation, our promises. 

I have said this before and I say this again.. There cannot be any other person on this earth who could have been The Man of my life. (P.S I always felt you could have done better, but now it's too late ;) )


All these thoughts rested in my mind but was confirmed the day you held Sia in your arms and took care of her through out. 

Thank you for being you and yes we still have millions of fights to be fought nevertheless to hug each other and let us know this togetherness is forever. 

Comments

  1. :) the odd couples are the happiest couples, in my opinion. coz we have to work really hard to be together, we appreciate what we have. and there is always this madness, this rush in such relationships!
    beautifully written, sangee :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Actually....

Its been a while since I started all over again on my prem kahani, however I still wish to pen it and publish the same some day. So all you guys who know will know the story below, memories are always cherished better when they are documented. "Ek Ladki thi deewani se, ek ladke pe woh marthi thi", very filmi but every girl dreams of having a love which resembles Yash Chopra movies for sure. I too dreamt, day and night, comparing every guy in the school and judging his qualities against the mushy romantic bollywood heroes. I even had a number of crushes, for a sole reason that either their hairstyle/life style/dressing sense/bike/accent matched one of the heroes. For example, a guy in 7th had Akshay Kumar looks so he was flirt worthy(Not that I flirted with him!!), a guy in High School resembled Vivan Bhatia and another one he wore glasses which Hrithik wore in Kaho naa pyar hai! But above a best friend is someone who you always look out for, So I too had one during my schoo...

Give it all

This post is very close to my heart. Initially I thought I should write about us, about women, about appreciating being a woman! However every time I post a pic or a staus, many like them, few comment on them and few even text me to say they are happy for me and  how perfect my life is. Well sorry to burst the bubble, my life has never been perfect. Yes, I have been on exotic holidays, moved abroad, dress up everyday as if I am will be walking on the ramp any moment. But, its not hunky dory life. Apart from my childhood, which I would say was no less than nightmares at times, it contributed to what I am today. No, I wouldn't discuss my trauma and attribute everything to it and cry my heart out. My hardship days as a kid was a reason I wanted to be a strong headed woman, yes I did attempt and I am still not sure if I ever could be tagged under that title. Before you start pitying, I should tell you guys that majority of my friends have been through a phase which would be term...

Dilli Dilwalon ki!

Well..This post was long due...I always had heard and believed that Dilli walahs are arrogant and proud as a Peacock! Probably because I loathe the fact that for every Delhite every south Indian is termed as a Madrasan! I had my first interaction with Delhi early last year. Thanks to my ex company..My 1st visit to Delhi, I anxiously wanted to explore the city, find out how people are, are they really Snobbish & arrogant? Thousand questions when you are travelling alone for the 1st time. I was excited, nervous and looking forward. Unfortunately my 1st visit dint allow me to even have a glimpse of Delhi and was spent in the boardroom..But made the visit memorable! I did make a fool of myself when I cried among the men as I was clueless about the happenings..Most embarrassing moment.. That short stay at Delhi, I was still trying to figure out what exactly people mean when they praise or abuse someone at the back. Just left confused. My recent few visits to Delhi ensured I ...