Skip to main content

Men. . You cant live With or Without!

I have always been partial on writing my thoughts and my views on self and women, Men are an important concept too in Life.

I wont go on the version of Feminist and claim how women are better than Men, I feel its beyond that. Every men who walks into our life is always characterized in a relationship but the one who passes through each phase of being a Friend, Mentor, Adviser, Lover, Husband is the one who surpasses all, especially if he doesn't let go off his previous roles in life.

Thanks to the so called Modernization you get to make Male friends easily, No strings attached but just available at each other's convenience. Irrespective of how we claim to be independent, you will always find peace while you are next to the man you love, the rest of the world blends into the background. Men do not become important only when they are Lovers or Husbands, they gain the most prominent position as a Friend, but in the rush of responsibilities and commitments the essence is lost.

The advantage of having a Man as your best Friend, they can understand better when you break up, listen patiently as they dont understand women to advise them, and when busy they are blunt enough to give you a frank opinion and blame it on slip of tongue.They can never make you feel conscious about your weight, they dont give a damn themselves! They console all the time to say things will get better or instead give dumb enough examples to show how blessed you are instead of X Y Z and best of all they don't go through PMS There are several disadvantages where the misunderstandings creep in but you can always getaway saying  ''Its one of those days" and they wouldnt argue.

The best part when that friend is the one you love, you wouldnt need any more shoulders to cry on. No relationship comes with a Guarantee of eternity and you should never expect it to be. If all things were meant to stay permanently you wouldn't have enjoyed life anyways.

Men are always the counter part, hence they say they Complete you. Any man for that matter is possessive given any role of life, be it a Father, Brother, Lover, Husband or Friend. They always want to be protective irrespective of how Freedom loving they portray themselves to the world. You just cant live without them! The more you know them, the more you Love them!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Actually....

Its been a while since I started all over again on my prem kahani, however I still wish to pen it and publish the same some day. So all you guys who know will know the story below, memories are always cherished better when they are documented. "Ek Ladki thi deewani se, ek ladke pe woh marthi thi", very filmi but every girl dreams of having a love which resembles Yash Chopra movies for sure. I too dreamt, day and night, comparing every guy in the school and judging his qualities against the mushy romantic bollywood heroes. I even had a number of crushes, for a sole reason that either their hairstyle/life style/dressing sense/bike/accent matched one of the heroes. For example, a guy in 7th had Akshay Kumar looks so he was flirt worthy(Not that I flirted with him!!), a guy in High School resembled Vivan Bhatia and another one he wore glasses which Hrithik wore in Kaho naa pyar hai! But above a best friend is someone who you always look out for, So I too had one during my schoo

Floating Thoughts...

There are many instances which we want to revisit in Life. We do that by recalling memories, the same instances brings smile, tears & a satisfaction over what you have lived. In the journey of life, you make acquaintances, friendship, relationship, love, commitment & sacrifices, need not be in the same order though. But being an Arian, I always cherish the "Me" time, time with self. Introspection, just to ponder over thoughts which has been disturbing for a while. I have always been termed as selfish, I accept it with arrogance. Aren't we all the same. We need right people at the right time. I call few when I am low, whom I might never call to share the greatest joy (For joy we just look to the person next to us because no one regrets being a part of it). I do the same. On every yearly occasion, like New Year, Birthdays, Valentines Day, Anniversary I look back over the past and wonder how I have improved. Have I learnt the lesson of being dependent on people

Give it all

This post is very close to my heart. Initially I thought I should write about us, about women, about appreciating being a woman! However every time I post a pic or a staus, many like them, few comment on them and few even text me to say they are happy for me and  how perfect my life is. Well sorry to burst the bubble, my life has never been perfect. Yes, I have been on exotic holidays, moved abroad, dress up everyday as if I am will be walking on the ramp any moment. But, its not hunky dory life. Apart from my childhood, which I would say was no less than nightmares at times, it contributed to what I am today. No, I wouldn't discuss my trauma and attribute everything to it and cry my heart out. My hardship days as a kid was a reason I wanted to be a strong headed woman, yes I did attempt and I am still not sure if I ever could be tagged under that title. Before you start pitying, I should tell you guys that majority of my friends have been through a phase which would be term