Thousand miles away from home, family is all you miss! The word Family for me forms the entire list of blood relatives I actually grew up with. It happens when you were brought up by grandparents, or say grandpa who believed in Family that eats together stays together. I wouldn't be fair if I don't thank them.
1. Grandpa and grandma for being there through out my childhood, nurturing my values of life and laying the foundation of thoughts for who I am today.
2. Mamas/uncles who dearly treated me as a kid sister and bullied and loved to me the core. I wouldn't have been the same if not for you guys.
3. Aunts who gave me those typical Rajshri kind of relations to cherish and all the love they showered as new brides and forward
4. Cousins who instilled the motherly instincts which I proudly carry forward while bringing up my daughter
5. My younger brother who just refused to grow up even after being a dad and knows my mind and hurt with just a hug
6. Sister in law and nephew who taught what an extended family means with all the love and togetherness
7. Husband who continues to play multi roles of friend lover listener and more. The one who was confident and loved me enough to start our New family together.
8. In laws who wanted a daughter and loved me and welcomed me into their family. They always ensured I was given the love of daughter and were treated as one in every aspect
9. Daughter for whom I prayed day and night. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
I couldn't include parents in the list as I wouldn't be able to express in pointers how much I am thankful for them! I could go on and on about you guys but it's better felt than said. You mean the world to me, the relationship we share might not be a conventionally one, but hey, none of us believe to be the normal ever. Cheers to this life and thankful to each of you for being just you and grateful to everyone who have contributed to who I am today. It wouldn't be life without you guys!