I spend half of my day being nostalgic, cant help when life has given such memorable moments in the past. Though I have spoke so much about my love in one of the previous post, there are still some instances which fill me with ecstasy, and makes me wonder "How come I never noticed them before?".
Work, home and of course add to it, the pet at home keeps me so occupied that in my free time I think,
- Gone are those days where you had all the time to dress up for a date (Now you end up half a day searching for the dress that hides your flab, rest everything neglected)
- Gone are those days when you spent 90% of your talk time on calling and messaging your boyfriend(Now you crib to your husband to recharge/pay the bill)
- Gone are those days when you lied flawlessly to your parents while being caught(Now they don't need your answers)
- Gone are those days when you could lie down on your grandma's lap and kept your mind blank(Now there are hundred thought about husbands and office which haunts you)
- Gone are those days when religiously you visited parlours to be in the good books of your Boyfriend(Now husband reminds you to visit)
- Gone are those days where you had think twice to go out with friends with empty pocket(Now the friends are too busy to even take treats from your hefty salary)